Do you need a dynamic speaker to cover community development, retail trends, and best practices in real estate?
President, Retail Strategies
Retail as a Catalyst for Economic Development
Best known for her dynamic lecture series “Retail as a Catalyst for Economic Development,” Lacy has spoken at approximately 100 events nationally and in Canada. With a focus on Community Retail challenges the talks cover the latest insider trends while unravelling the complex decision making process of how retailers select sites for growth.
What people say
Lacy Beasley is the President of Retail Strategies, a full-service advisory firm that works with municipalities on retail and restaurant business recruitment through commercial real estate connections.
The recipient of numerous awards, the Birmingham Business Journal has named Lacy nationwide “Top 100 National Influencers in Commercial Real Estate”, “Top 40 under 40 for the Decade”, one of Birmingham’s “Eight Emerging Influencers”, “Who’s Who of Commercial Real Estate” and “Women to Watch”.
Lacy has spoken on retail trends and best practices in retail recruitment at hundreds of events across the U.S. and Canada. Her articles have been published in Shopping Centers Today, Site Selection Magazine, and the Alabama Retail Federation.
A graduate of Lipscomb University, she earned her bachelor’s degree in Business Management.
Lacy grew up in Roswell, NM and knows the secret to the alien landing theory.
Contact Lacy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prior Speaking Events
- ICSC RECon Education Sessions
- American Assoc. of Retirement Communities
- Southeast Economic Development Council
- Economic Development Alabama Alliance
- Louisiana Municipal Assoc.
- CCIM Birmingham Market Symposium
- TVA Economic Development Forum
- Tennessee Municipal League
- Mississippi Municipal League
- Auburn University Retail Training
- Mississippi Central Electric Power Assoc.
- East Tennessee Alliance
- ICSC Carlinville
- ICSC Atlanta
- Bisnow Events, Chicago Kentucky Assoc. of Economic Development
- American Assoc. of Retired Communities
- TN Governor’s Conference
- TN Economic Development Council
- TN/KY Idea Exchange
- Alliance Program
- Alabama Certified Municipal
- Official Training
- American Public Power
- West Tennessee Retail Alliance
- Golden Shovel
- ICSC Canada
- Kenosha Downtown Address
- Minnesota Shopping Center Alliance
- Paducah Economic Development [link]
And many more…
Do you need a dynamic speaker to
bring retail to life for your audience?
Everyone is a retail expert, because we all shop, but having the inside scoop on how and why retailers locate unravels the mystery of how your community can attract the right retailers, and grow into the place you want to be.