Tuesday, April 11
1:30 PM (CST)
ICSC Las Vegas 2023:
Prepping for the Big Show
25,000+ attendees. 1,000 retailers. 3 days.
How will you make the most of your time at ICSC Las Vegas this year?
In this complimentary webinar, hear from Lacy Beasley, ICSC Board of Trustees Member and President of Retail Strategies, and Morgan Wortham Director of Membership Support, ICSC, on the essential preparation needed to maximize the event. This event will include:
- A complimentary retail leakage analysis to be used at the show
- An overview of customer data that is most important to retailers
- Tips for presenting real estate sites
- 3:36 Who is “retail strategies” and what does it do?
- 9:43 Growing and engaging the public sector.
- 13:45 How to get involved with the ICSC Pac.
- 20:10 Reshaping communities.
- 24:39 Do your research and homework before you go.
- 30:39 Do your homework on your pitch.
- 33:32 Most important tip for Las Vegas.
- 38:59 How to prepare for meetings.
- 45:16 The importance of knowing the ownership groups.
- 49:50 How to navigate the website.
- 56:41 How to get more information about the report?
President, Retail Strategies
Lacy Beasley is the President of Retail Strategies, a full-service advisory firm that works with municipalities on business recruitment through commercial real estate connections.
She is a member of the ICSC Board of Trustees.
Director, Membership Support – Community Advancement at ICSC
Morgan Wortham is a results-oriented community economic development professional with over 20 years of experience in non-profit and government.